The Comprehensive Secondary School Atlas For Tanzania has been exhaustively prepared to help the learner to get an easy command of civics, Geography and History subjects. It has also been tailored to help the
learner in preparation to tackle The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) questions mainly (FTNA) and Advanced Certificate of secondary Education Examination (CSEE) but also for Form Two National Assessment Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE).
This atlas' appropriateness to the learner is achieved through:
- Simple known to unknown presentation of content;
- Presentation of content in a vertical linkage where one concept and level builds into another;
- Use of the most current available data in presentation of statistics;
- Solving of mathematical problems in Geography using simple relevant examples;
- Application of field-work in different topic areas as Geography syllabus demands;
- Using current and relevant maps to present content;
- Inclusion of examination-type questions ln every topic area;
- Summarised coverage of Civics, Geography and History across secondary school syllabus;
- Use of educative, meaningful and attractive photographs that help the learner engage with reality as captured and frozen in the photographs;
- Coverage of Map work, with the inclusion of topographical maps, in a way that mirrors CSEE;
- Detailed presentation of photograph work that prepares the learner for CSEE;
This atlas is a valuable accompanimen.t for mastery of secondary school content of among other subjects Civics, Geography and History.