An exciting new atlas developed specifically for schools in the Eastern African region. This New Edition is a follow up on Longman Secondary Atlas for East Africa.
The new edition:
- now includes information on Ethiopia and -South Sudan.
- has a stimulating design to motivate and inspire students.
- has syllabus-specific content.
- has sections on map skills, ordnance interpretation and photograph interpretation to and exam preparation.
- offers digital support in the form of an interactive CD - Rom which features 3D map animations.
Prepared by experts from Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Uganda, this version of the atlas is suitable for use by students at any stage in their secondary education.